My oh my, what big keyboard muscles you have Stevie. Did I say you were running from me? Or just that you were running your mouth? And please show us where I said that Republican gun control was fine. And just where did I get caught promoting gun control? How does you attempting to put words in my mouth make me a fraud Stevie? You still have severe reading comprehension problems... such as seeing a threat from me.

Pretty pathetic to see you expending so much energy attempting to get this thread locked Stevie. Why don't you try doing something constructive for gun rights for a change? I'll bet you wouldn't have been so frantic about attempting to portray yourself as a big-time Trump supporter if buzz hadn't mentioned what comments like yours did to Zumbo's career. I'm hardly the only one to see the real SKB:

Originally Posted By: buzz
You are a gunsmith and best be careful what you say about gun control, even the AR-15.......remember Jim Zumbo? He got fired from the Outdoor network AND Outdoor Life magazine for his statements about the AR-15.

Does it really look like I'm running away from you Stevie? Or are you still trying to do as you and your pal Last Dollar did so many times, and disrupt any gun rights threads in the hopes of getting it locked? Or are you just trying to be funny?

I must say, you are doing a great job of showing potential customers how sincere you are about preserving gun rights Stevie. I hope folks understand that your repetitive frantic nonsense is just the old tactic of attempting to disrupt any gun rights thread with off-topic Bullshit and attempts to start a shit-storm in the hopes of getting it locked.

You could always resort to the old fallback position of crying to Dave Weber. Hopefully he'll read the thread before locking it, to see the sad and immature little game you're playing. Too bad you couldn't expend as much energy doing something to preserve gun rights Stevie.

It is making me nervous to have some little fairy with a ponytail calling me sweetheart, sweetness, and darling...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.