Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Take your eye off this BBS for a little while, it sure can go sideways. Careful Steve, remember when Amarillo went nuts. It is just a chat room...Geo

Big difference between this one and that one Geo. That was two guys who had a disagreement that escalated to extremes. I can respect the notion that neither guy was willing to blink or back down. They weren't attempting to disrupt any gun rights threads in the hopes of causing a shit-storm and getting it locked, as Stevie, Last Dollar, and other Liberal Left trolls did so many times in the past. I'm sorry I took their bait so many times. And they weren't posting a bunch of off-topic fluff and baseless twisting in order to drive their previous denigrating of the NRA and other crap off the front page after it was pointed out that they might be hurting their own future business. Considering the importance of preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights, didn't you also feel that he would have been better off not posting anything at all if he couldn't make any positive contributions?

By the way, what did you think of Stevie's admission that he permitted the ATF Agents to photograph his Bound Ledger Books? As a lawyer, do you think they had the legal right to do that? And do you feel he should have refused their totally inappropriate request or demand?

Originally Posted By: SKB
In Alaska(Walter Earl's shop I believe) The ATF agents wanted to take his books from his shop and make copies. He fought them and I think he won.

In my shop my books had pictures taken of them.

I think that's big and very disturbing news, and it should make us wonder just how widespread that practice is or was. Of course, noticing things like that, and those huge piles of sporting firearms that suddenly became illegal in Australia will get you branded as a conspiracy nut by Stevie. Here's a full page ad (or conspiracy theory) that appeared in Australian newspapers in 2017. Schindler's List anyone?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.