Originally Posted By: SKB
Are you really this stupid? Apparently so. The 4473 stays with the FFL holder for 20 years or until he closes.

It appears that you are the stupid one here Stevie. I know very well that the 4473's stay with the FFL holder for 20 years or until he closes. I even took the time to QUOTE you on that matter.

But if ATF Agents are entering your shop and leaving with photographs of your books, then those records are not just remaining with the FFL holder for 20 years or until he closes. They are now also in the possession of the ATF contrary to what the law was intended to be, and contrary to what you say.

You asserted that when a we buy a gun, they have no idea what it is other than if it is a handgun or long gun. That simply isn't true in your case, unless an agent doing an inspection could memorize all of your records without taking any photographs.

You might as well say that it would be perfectly OK for them to take those records and photocopy them. A copy is a copy is a copy. And a photograph is every bit as useful as the original form or Ledger Book.

In my opinion, that is pretty much what you are telling us.

And if anyone seriously thinks that the anti-gunners would be satisfied if we gave up AR-15's, large cap magazines, and permitted Universal Background Checks, think again...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.