Deepthroat.....yes potential for abuse exists. Write the story and become a rich lady. I want my cut though....all jokes aside.

That fact you can not understand the difference between the bound books staying at the shop or leaving says just how dumb you are. Yes they could have photographed them but they chose to try to take them and he objected. When they come in, the ask for your books and you hand them to the agent. You do not at that point tell the agent what he can and can not do with them. Mr. Earle has a great deal more wealth than myself and I'm sure he just called his lawyer when the agents walked in. Audits take hours if not days. I'm sure he had legal representation on sight. I do not have the budget for that, I just show them respect and we get on with the audit.

How very brave of you to tell someone else who actually risks their lively hood in the gun business that they should handle an audit differently. I suggest you go through a few and make some comments backed up with real world knowledge.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns