But Stevie, you engaged in name calling and insults when you mocked me and said there is no law preventing them from conducting the type of illegal inspection you describe.

Now you are telling us that you simply rolled over and never said a word to anyone about this until you tripped on your ponytail here, and admitted allowing this abuse. You said there was no law... and I provided you the law which applies. If you read the link I provided, there is no new expose story for me to write. The story is already out there except for ostriches and FUDD's who have their heads in the sand or their asses. There have been and are illegal registries and databases containing the information you assured us is the sole providence of the FFL. I know you want to sincerely believe there is no clandestine database or registry, but it has already happened and your inaction only helps it along. Read the link from the Gun Owners of America:

https://www.gunowners.org/news02042013c.htm

You told us that you are an NRA member, but you are totally in the dark about something you have been trying to ridicule me about. If you had really been an active and engaged NRA Member, none of this would be news to you. I don't mind your name calling and trolling one bit though. It all just proves my point about your intentions in this thread. And it has the bonus of proving the hypocrisy of the Manners and Thread Police who only speak up when Conservatives engage in the same behavior. Thanks.

You were wrong again. And once again, you have gone out of your way to defend the actions of devout anti-gunners while you busily search for hot links to show any possible Republican support for new gun laws.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.