Originally Posted By: SKB
Deepthroat,
Gee I just thought you were against gun control....must be you changed your mind and now want the age limit raised.

Gun control or we both agree.....uncomfortable yet?

OK Stevie, you've played your immature trolling game long enough. Please show us where I changed my mind about gun control, and where I said I want the age limit to purchase a firearm raised.

How much more proof do we need to see that you are still more interested in disrupting any gun rights thread than making a positive contribution?

You've made numerous baseless charges in this thread, and haven't responded to any of my requests to prove them. And it is obvious that when you cannot come up with an intelligent answer to something like my question about the government making copies of your hard drive, financial records, etc., you resort to the old King Brown tactic of ignoring the tough questions and changing the subject.

I don't know how you manage to do all that trolling with your head so far up your rectum. I am getting uncomfortable. I keep wishing that someone more intelligent and intellectually challenging such as Ed Good would take over for you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.