Since you weren't bright enough to catch it all of the other times I said the same thing, I'll just move my post from a few minutes ago down here so you can see it again. And you can also take a stab at the other questions you ran away from---

That's quite a sound argument you make there Stevie. It seems that what you are saying is that the government can come in to your home or business and copy your financial records, your computer hard drive, and any other confidential personal records you have, and that would be permissible as long as all they take is a copy. That would not be an unreasonable search or seizure in your eyes.

I can understand that for someone as agenda driven as you, the article in the link would be nothing more than mere opinion. I never thought for a moment that you would accept it or consider that your rights and the privacy of your customers has been violated.

I have already said on many occasions that gun control is a bad idea no matter where it comes from. And I've already done more than say raising the age on the purchase of a long gun is a bad idea. I have actually contacted the White House and my elected Representatives to voice that concern. But I can understand how you may have missed that fact when you are too busy looking for hot links to attempt to equate generally pro-gun Republicans with vehemently anti-gun Democrats... and rolling over like a whipped puppy when the Feds violate the law.

One other thing Stevie... can you prove this ridiculous statement?

Originally Posted By: SKB

You have no right against unreasonable search and seizure of your bound books. Your FFL is a privilege not a right.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.