Well jOe, in my opinion, his FFL knowledge is obviously pretty weak from what I can see. But as a gunsmith, I believe he'd have to enter make, model, caliber or gauge, serial number, and owners name in his Bound Ledger Books for any gunsmithing customer's gun that was built after 1898. If I was a customer, I wouldn't be very happy to know that my gunsmith permitted agents to photograph that information when it is supposed to remain with the FFL for 20 years or until he retires. In fairness to Stevie, it appears that he isn't the only FFL who has had this happen to him. But in my opinion, he should have contacted the NRA or a pro-gun Congressman or Senator to report illegal and illicit collection of confidential records. You can't stop abuses if you don't even try. Mr. Keyboard Muscles was apparently afraid to do that.

Pre-1899 Antiques would be exempt, but there are a lot of FFL's who feel they must enter those guns into their books too. I don't claim to know it all, but you can see from the answers Stevie gave here, and those that he and SDH-MT gave in the "Do gunbroker or FFL's check NCIC ?" thread, FFL license holders aren't necessarily the experts they'd like us to think they are.

He says I "have spent the last day trying for a gottcha moment and failed miserably." I think he's like one of those dumb birds that keeps crashing into a closed window. Geo Newbern tried to stop him, but you can't fix stupid.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.