Originally Posted By: SKB
You are not a sheep are you?

Stevie, you keep asking this same stupid question, but still can't man up and answer my questions. You're a fine one to ask if jOe or I are sheep when you've admitted to standing by like a sheep while ATF agents photographed your 4473's and Ledger Books. You told us they can legally do that, but have refused to show us where they have that right.

That is so typical and predictable from you Liberals... just drop a load of bullshit and ignore any follow-up questions that would show your ignorance or dishonesty.

craigd certainly picked up on how you suddenly found pro-gun religion. No atheists in foxholes, right? I don't believe it when King does it, and I sure as he'll don't believe it coming from you.

Canvasback is also right about this thread devolving into a pissing contest between two factions of gun owners. One of those factions, the FUDD's, has mostly been represented by none other than you. But you were never here with the intention of offering anything of substance, were you?

You don't have to answer that question either Stevie. A simple Liberal bleat will do.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.