WOW, If Gil and Coosa are morons for using #9TSS, I don't know what he'll think of Wingshooter16 getting this bird with #9 lead....1 ounce from a 16 gauge Manufrance Ideal. Pretty sure the choke is .034. In case anyone is wondering, I am posting on behalf of Wingshooter16, as he is away from his computer and can barely manage a phone to take a picture. laugh

Anyway, as has been noted in other threads, I shamed him into putting away his full auto Franchi canon with 10" chambers shooting a pound of #11 TSS or whatever it is that he has been using to blow turkey into red mist and gently encouraged him to walk the walk (active member of both Double Gun and 16 Gauge Society....anyone else see the discrepancy?) and use the proper weapon. Which he did and here's the evidence:

I think this one is being sent to GQ for Mike's upcoming photo spread. How rugged! A real man's man. Although I'm deducting points for the lawn furniture. I think his Texan card should be revoked.

And here is the backup.

Bwahahahaha...Mike will likely never ask me to post for him again.

Last edited by canvasback; 04/01/18 09:23 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia