Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Dziadu, wrong again. I could not do my job if I was a "wacko". I use private payer insurance not Obama-care. You should register at TheLiberalGunClub.com and talk to them about guns. You could scare enough of them into buying more guns and help us by having them do our job for us.

C'mon Jagermeister, you know very well that a lot of wackos do their job or go to school until they finally snap. You've given us a lot of evidence that there is something seriously wrong with you. How about acting as if you have owned, shot, and used guns that you never actually owned because they were on Layaway or 24 hour hold, and you never followed through with the purchase? How about telling us lies about your reloading and hunting, and then forgetting those lies and telling us that you do not hunt and never reload? But that story was only two weeks after telling us about your use of Grex polyethylene shot buffer. When you got busted in that lie, you then crafted another lie to cover it up saying that you were merely "repackaging" 20 ga. shotshells with buckshot for home defense... without reloading equipment, and after telling us about having buckets of commercially loaded 12 ga. buck and slug loads.

How about telling us about guns you bought, and even about the performance of the recoil pads on them, but never really purchased? You think repeated lies to us isn't wacko behavior?

First you said these things:

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

I have developed "sweet tooth" for police shotguns. I found another Police Magnum with six shot tube, XS frond sight and Scattergun Technologies rear ghost ring. I wish I could stop buying them, but I can't. I do not know how to stop myself.

But then after forgetting to keep your lies straight, and getting caught in a web of lies, you said these things:

Post #476286 3/27/17
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those.

I had bunch of guns I put money on but found something different I liked down the road. There was a Perazzi O/U, Ithaca NID, Ithaca 37 Supreme solid rib, Remington 879 Police Magnum, Browning Citori. I have now cured that problem and no longer put stuff on layaway because it does not work for me. I now put stuff on 24 hour hold. If a man can't make their mind in 24 hours they never will.

Oops, I forgot. You can add 16ga Ugartechea BLE 25" with Churchill "triangular rib" to the five day hold status line. My friend from work ended up with that gun.

And how about a grown man who collects toy stuffed animals?

Post # 451427 on 7/27/16
...I accumulate guns and stuffed toys same as they accumulate paintings, stamps, coins,....

And how about your pathetic need to attempt to portray yourself as some double gun expert when you don't even own any doubles? Thousands of posts on a double gun forum pretending to be something you aren't, and returning for more after getting caught in a web of lies!!! If that ain't wacko behavior, what is?

Sorry you don't like me after I try so hard to help you see that you have a mental problem. The first step to treatment is finally admitting that you have a problem Jagermeister. You don't need any guns... you need a psychiatrist and a padded room.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.