Yeah, yeah, we've heard the B.S. stories about those other pump shotguns including one that started out as a military trench gun, but ended up being a short barreled late model 37 Ithaca 12 ga. 3" mag with screw in chokes.

Funny how those guns magically change in your warped imagination. You certainly did tell us about the great performance of the recoil pad on another 870 that you never took out of layaway. So what were you telling us... that it felt good in the gunshop when you shouldered it and imagined actually firing it?

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

You just caught yourself in yet another lie Jagermeister. You mentioned owning a "parkerized law enforcement type Wingmaster with Scattergun Technologies components." But that was one you told us you bought, but later admitted you only had on Layaway and never completed the purchase. now you're back to saying you owned it again.

And you also admitted that you didn't own any doubles, but were on your never ending quest for the perfect gun at the perfect price including the Ithaca 20 ga. NID you never actually bought, the ugly double with the electro-optical sight you never actually bought, and your recent fantasy about a 20 ga Darne. But you have lots of delusions and fantasies, don't you?

Jagermeister's Gun Buying Fantasy

Hey, let's run away from that lie about using Grex to reload shells with buckshot without reloading equipment and claiming you never reload. When you reload in your imagination, is it progressive or single stage?

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

That's a good one Jagermeister. Does the Grex do a good job of keeping your shells cushioned in the boxes? Why do you have to repackage your shotgun shells anyway? Is it because every other one is positioned backwards in the original box, and it gets confusing when you load your gun? Does the Grex make a mess and get on your clothes when you take shells out of the box? Do people around you at the skeet club you think you have dandruff?

I really like this new recent bullshit story about a high grade double you kept. You told us you didn't own any, but all of a sudden, after your friend King Brown recently embarrassed the hell out of you in a reply to Canvasback by acknowledging your delusional behavior, now you came up with another bullshit story. You disappeared for several days after realizing that even King knows you are full of shit. Then you returned and posted a picture of a double shotgun without a word of comment before disappearing again for several more days. Posting a picture of a gun that belongs to someone else isn't going to fool anybody at this point Jagermeister. You couldn't keep your bullshit straight, and now you can't even keep your lies explaining other lies straight.

Do you really think anyone here believes you Jagermmeister? If you do, now THAT is seriously wacko shit! Why don't you ask King for some advice? He can teach you how to pretend to IGNORE me, change the subject, and slip away for a week or so until some people forget your bullshit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.