Originally Posted By: King Brown
"Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story."

This is trolling, using a falsehood to hurt someone and bring attention to self---and OT. The latter happens with good intentions. This is tiresome and nasty.

No King, this is fact, and you are once again in denial of your own words. I'm so sorry that the entire thread containing the response you made to canvasback concerning Jagermeister's weird behavior here was deleted before I had a chance to save it. But it wouldn't really matter much to you If I had saved it in its' entirety, since you have a history of lying about what you have posted here... even when your own unedited words, along with the post number and date are provided. Would you like me to repost the exchange where you repeatedly called me a liar concerning your illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.- Canadian border, along with your post where you actually admitted to doing exactly that? Canvasback got involved in that one too, when he told you that transporting a handgun around as you described could cost you your right to possess any firearms for the rest of your life.

You did say that Jagermeister is always polite and never rude when he posts his bullshit. But dishonesty is not polite. It is not civil. And it is not good manners. But that's something you have never been able to agree with because it would be totally opposed to the whole shaky foundation of deceit you use here.

Speaking of deceit, I am still enchanted with the Easter miracle we witnessed hearing about your new-found belief in God (God with a capital "G"), The Great Spirit, Jesus, and the teachings of the Bible. That was pretty miraculous considering that you have told us on numerous occasions that you are an atheist. Here's where the miracle started, when you once again asserted that your Father converted to Catholicism withour belief in the resurrection, and that the Catholic clerics who baptized him don't believe in it either...

King, the God-Fearing Atheist!

Can you understand why I don't trust anything you say King?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.