No Bullshitmeister, my post wasn't pointless. It was intended to make the same point I make about much of your bullshit...

The point is simply this. Most of what you post here is bullshit coming from a pathetic tire-kicker and internet pretender. You screwed up by letting it slip that a model 37 pump that you had told us was a military trench gun was actually a late model short barreled pump with choke tubes. The pump action may have been smooth, but you weren't so smooth when you inadvertently revealed to us once again that you can't be trusted to tell the truth. Trying to change the subject and running away from things you posted here that are in conflict with previous statements because you are too stupid to keep your lies straight isn't fooling anyone.

Take a tip from your friend King. When you tell an obvious lie such as his fantastic fable about his Father's conversion to Catholicism without a belief in the resurrection, stick to that lie no matter what. In fact, take the lie even further by stating emphatically the the Catholic priests who baptized him don't believe it either. When pressed and backed into a corner, double down by telling another lie about another group of priests who, upon hearing this say in unison, "We don't believe in it either!" Never back away from the lie even if your own words can be quoted to prove you are lying. As another good example, if your friend Ed Good says this:

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

... then you should say this:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Fifteen years of my almost daily visits here confirm there are no anti-gun members.

See Jagermeister? That's how a true sociopath and pathological prevaricator does it! Then get yourself a Thesaurus and pump up your resume, and you too can convince yourself that you are really special and a true gentleman.

My opinions of you and your friend King are based entirely upon the words you two post here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.