Recitations of historical fact? That's as hilarious as it is dishonest King. It is only your opinion, and the opinion of your fellow Liberal Left anti-gunners that the NRA and the Supreme Court changed the original intent of the Framers vision of the 2nd Amendment. I've asked you to prove that assertion, but you can't because it's another of your many lies which you use to undermine our gun rights.

You know, some people get really tired of me confronting your anti-NRA and anti-2nd Amendment bullshit. But I keep doing it because I enjoy seeing you cement your legacy here as an anti-gun Troll who supports and defends Liberal Left infringements on our gun rights.

You see a little animated bull shitting on the NRA, but everyone else sees King Bullshit supporting and celebrating infringements and erosion of our gun rights. Please continue. Don't ever stop being the official Doublegunshop Anti-gun Fraud. Nothing does more to prove that we don't need back-stabbers like you in our ranks. You stepped in your own bullshit once again, and show us all that there is no fool like an old fool.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.