Mike99 has a 10 ga., 32" gun like this one for 6500 on gunbroker. Metal and wood are very nice. It tops 8 pound 8 ounces which I expect was about your guns original weight. Asking 6500 but it has been for sale for a long time. So maybe 80% of that as the real value.

7 pounds 8 ounces might be a decent feeling gun to shoot even with those 22" barrels if it balances half way decently. Chokes might be added by either a screw in choke tube or a permanently soldered tube. Load down to 1 1/4 or 1 1/8 ounces should be a decent load to use in it. Sleeving it would be a great option if money was not object. I'd sleeve it down to 12 ga. with a set of 32" barrels or sleeve it to a 10 if you must.

As to price I have to agree 500-1,000 at the max. Higher if you can shoot it as is and less if you know you are going to spend a lot of money on it. The wood problems are very easily taken care of, but those barrels are not going to be cheap and there are just about zero chances of finding a set of orphaned barrels out there.

Last edited by KY Jon; 05/21/18 08:07 PM.