I have a set of 30" 12 ga Lindner Daly damascus barrels in excellent condition, #7xx from the second number sequence. They would be legitimate candidates for sleeving with the correct DNA but as Eightbore points out, "Who would do it?" If you could find someone, I would guess the labor would be at least $3000-4000. The wood I would be $600-800 minimum, fix the buggered screws and other metal $300-500 plus the gunsmithing repairs and I would have a very heavy 12 ga Lindner made Daly with beautiful engraving with $4-6000 invested not including the price of the gun...or barrels.

The rib would not be correct for a 275 Diamond so it could never be sold as a real Diamond Quality. I just sold a 275 Diamond at the Southern (9xx) that had been rebarreled with proper Krupp steel but did not have the Diamond Quality marked rib and it didn't have the crossed pistols under HAL on the new barrels but the barrel knitter was "RS"....Lindner's guy. The gun was otherwise excellent with killer wood. I sold it for $2k less than I would a pure example.

Bottom line, if I got the gun for free I'm under water before I start.