I have a few Emmebi cases, most of which were built to go with production guns (Parker Repro, Beretta, one other that I can't remember right now), plus a couple that were sold directly by Emmebi. No doubt they are nice cases, but the ones that came with production guns are not as nice as the ones sold by Emmebi. My sense is that they will build whatever the customer wants, at the customer's price point. They are usually expensive because they are Italian, big name, high quality, and some are hand made. If you think Emmebis are pricey, look at custom leather cases from the artisinal Spanish makers. I also have a bunch of Jeff's cases. If he has one that fits your needs, that would be the way to go. Consider buying a nice case from Jeff's or CSMC and then having a casemaker gut it and refit to your specific needs. Get a solid case because the setup you described is going to be a load in one case.

Another possibility might be the Browning leather three-barrel case. Don't know if they are still made, but outside looks like Emmebi from across the room, and there is a lot of room inside to refit your gun. I have one, but don't remember if there is a Browning logo on the outside. If so, you could hide it with an initial plate.