Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
For you information I've never body shot a turkey....

For the record none of you bozos has proved anything except that Tss is harder than lead...but not as hard as yO headz.

Pellet for pellet the difference in weight is negligible at best.

I guess I have a better memory than you do jOe, assuming you have been truthful in all of your posts. Did you forget about the one you said you shot in the legs with Nitro Hevishot that got away? And then you killed him a few days later, and many of those little shot were still in him? You used that story as one of your early objections to TSS, but failed to understand that TSS is 18g/cc while the shot you crippled the gobbler with are only 12. Do you deny posting about "bone crunching power of #4 lead"? How else would you know that if you didn't shoot them in the body?

>>>Why disgrace a sxs with an optical sightin device ?<<<

This has gotta be the most hypocritical post I've ever seen on any forum. There is NOBODY on any forum that has trashed Turkish made guns as much as you, with plenty in this very thread. And now you are gonna defend my gun's honor because I put a one ounce sight on it for turkey hunting? You can't be serious. It's a cheap gun that was made for utilitarian purposes. It is a tool that I want to be as efficient as I can possibly make it. It has no honor to "disgrace." That is probably your weakest line ever, and that is saying a lot.

What is a disgrace to me is a wounded turkey in the woods, and I do everything possible to keep from wounding such a majestic bird. I have bad astigmatism in both eyes and I can't focus well enough to shoot efficiently with any normal sighting system. I could just use the bead and kill most of the turkeys I shoot at, but I want to kill them all. I remember that you posted that you had a season where you shot at 13 and killed only 7, and I guess you are ok with that. I am not. I would much rather"disgrace" a cheap, foreign made shotgun than a turkey.

>>>One thing you so called X'spurt heAd shoOterz fail to understand is that a shot gun shoots a pattern of shot that varies in size with the distance.<<<

What? That is the whole point of using TSS; it holds it's pattern far better than anything else. You keep talking about the weight of each pellet and can't grasp that it's a moot point. It doesn't matter how much a #9 TSS pellet weighs; it weighs enough and has sufficient penetration ability to kill the turkey at normal range. What more does it need to do? This isn't some theory; there are a whole lot of dead turkeys in this thread that prove it is fact.

July is nearly over and turkey season is long over. Why did you bring this back up now? You avoided this thread during the season, and now you are just making yourself look silly. Give it up; you lost.