Originally Posted By: battle
Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
The side lever is nothing more than a gimmick and would likely have little to no impact on market share - certainly not a positive one at any rate. LOOK AT ME I'M DIFFERENT FOR NO REASON!!! Get real, people! Side levers went away because top levers are BETTER!

Now a 21stCentury dedicated SxS target gun? That could win some hearts. Beretta is already doing co-op's with TSK so that is in place. Now all they need is a gun to put it on but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna wait under water for it.

OMG, what was Woodward thinking using a gimmicky thing...

I can understand that for some following the discourse as a progression of thots and comments can be taxing. I would suggest that it may be worthwhile to explore the offerings of adult literacy programs that I believe are now offered by many libraries.

JIC it may not have been universally understood the side lever on the Beretta is a gimmick. On older guns it may have been an unfortunate necessity or misguided client. I mean, count how many there are compared to top lever guns at any time in history and figure out how wonderful they were. NOT!

Lordy! Straight grip, two trigger, and now side lever posers! It just never ends or fails to provide some terrific laughs. Thanks.

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription