I had posted this when Dave first announced the DIY Gunsmithing forum. I had posted pictures and descriptions of what was being done. Had some good feedback until one person who said I didn't know what I was talking about, when things were done he deleted his posts and some how mine were deleted also.
I decided to put the pictures and descriptions back on to show what can be done without a milling machine, not the easiest but as you can see, it can be done.
Hopefully this person who said he would no longer come back here, will not.

Image above shows set-up using old ejector barrel to get the extractor hole put at the right angle and spot. Stops are there and once located, extractor barrel was placed in jig.

Extractor pin retainer, extractor has slot on stem and pin is driven into hole. The purpose of the extractor on an ejector gun was incase the ejector kickers would not kick a tight shell out and so the extractor would do that when the gun was broken open.

Above picture showing the difference between an ejector gun and an extractor gun. Also showing the proof mark on the later extractor barrels

Last thing was to file a notch on the back side of the barrel loop to accept the roller release. This makes a very secure for-end as now the front and back of the for-end are held in securely.

David