Originally Posted By: Chukarman
I am a native Californian. When I was growing up there the population of the entire state was about 8 million people. There are now about 40 million. That's a 500% increase and you can be sure that most of them came from the states where YOU live. WHY?

Why???...

Uh, how about Freebies and the Liberal Weenie Welfare state which acted like a magnet? How about natives like Dr. Wanker who kept voting for the same Liberal Left assholes even after they saw that their state was swirling down the toilet in spite of an enviable agricultural climate, deep water ports, and abundant natural resources? Governor Moonbeam, Dianne Feinstein, and Nancy Pelosi didn't come to you folks from my state.

Tent cities and interactive online poop maps citizens can use to avoid the places where the highest numbers of homeless people are crapping in the streets aren't enough. Now they're actively recruiting an ever larger influx of illegal aliens.

If it comes to our states next, it will be because we allowed ourselves to be fooled by people like King Brown, Dr. Wanker, and the disseminators of the Fake News that is aimed at reversing the real progress we made in 2016 to repudiate the Mental Illness we call Liberalism. The wackos will be out in force this November, and it is up to us to show up at the polls to counter them.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.