jOe isn't stabbing you in the back like SKB is James. jOe isn't frequently popping up to bash pro-gun republicans like Steve does. I believe Steve is indeed being disingenuous, and he has given us abundant proof of that. I'd just like to see him be honest with us and come out of his closet. And like it or not, jOe really is one of those gun owners who you say we need to have on our side and not be polarized against them.

It sure doesn't sound as though you are a not fanatic when it comes to hating jOe. I'd say that calling him an ignoramus rises to the level of shitting on a fellow hunter, shooter, and gun owner in a fanatical manner... something you keep lecturing me about.

With the changing demographics you are concerned about, how can you justify rejecting jOe and embracing guys like King and SKB who obviously support Liberal left anti-gunners? Why is it OK for you to shit on jOe, and bad for me to dump on Liberal Left back-stabbers?

I don't need to call you in 60 years to tell you that embracing the Liberal left Democrat gun owners who undermine our efforts to preserve gun rights is not working. The anti-gun politicians and organizations themselves are as proud as peacocks about that, and they are happy to report and exaggerate the number of gun owners who they claim support more gun restrictions on law abiding citizens.

But maybe you'll prove me wrong in the end. Who knows...maybe you'll change King. And maybe pigs will fly too.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.