Originally Posted By: keith
James, it looks to me as if you and jOe are engaged in a feud, and as a result of your personal dislike for him, you are going to suspend the ground rules that you seem to think I should follow.

You and jOe don't like or respect each other, but I wouldn't wish to see either of you leave this forum.

Same goes for Ted and jOe. I could easily think of several more clashing personalities here. And I'm here to tell you that I don't intend to get in the middle of your feuds or play peace-maker or referee. You're all big boys who are capable of handling your own battles. I tried to get some combatants to make peace in the past here, and it never went well. In my opinion, based upon my observations here, you are all bonafide gun guys. Bonafide... sincere... genuine... the real deal.

None of you are surreptitiously undermining the 2nd Amendment and deceptively stabbing us in the back as you pretend to be something else. That's my litmus test. I don't like anti-gunners. And I really don't like anti-gunners who pretend to be on our side. I read, with deep interest, SKB's post above about possibly mentoring a 16 year old in his gun shop, and his intention to introduce his 14 year old nephew to big game hunting.

I couldn't help thinking that he will probably also be brain-washing them about the evils of various pro-gun Republicans, and sharing his obvious support for those Liberal Democrats who wish to infringe upon our rights to own guns and hunt. Here's another example of the honesty and integrity of your boy Lefty Stevie. Here's another shining example of why I don't trust what he says, but instead advise people to pay attention to what he does. Here's how he IGNORES my posts:

Originally Posted By: SKB
Boy somebody sure got their panties in a wad when I correctly pointed out it was Reagan's Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981 that removed most funding and forced States to release the mentally challenged. Any care to dispute the fact? Nah...

Hey I did learn something yesterday. The new propaganda term for the disaster that was the Iraq War is now "the liberation of Iraq". I am still laughing over that one.

Go team, Go.....

That's why I respond to him. I know you can't trust his word. He only pretends to IGNORE me out of an inability to refute what I say about him. When Lefty Stevie tells those kids about the "liberation of Iraq" and all the mistakes that were made, do you think he'll even mention that the biggest mistake was when his hero Obama snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by handing all the gains and sacrifices made by our military over to ISIS and Al Qaeda, even leaving behind billions of dollars worth of equipment and military hardware?

Or do you think he'll mention how many Liberal Democrats had the power since 1981 to restore funding to take care of mentally ill folks like him and rocky mtn bill?

EDIT: Hell, I just checked, and Lefty Stevie SKB... the guy who repeatedly says he IGNORES my posts... is busy reading this one right now! Libtards like him are truly the gift that keeps on giving.

I simply dislike jOe because he is a fountain of negativity. No matter who posts on what subject, jOe makes an effort to put the knife in and twist it a bit. Who needs that every day? The fact that his comments are littered with racist, homophobic and other generally slanderous invective and epithets just makes it even more annoying. I don't spend time with people like that in regular life and I don't like them infecting this site.

But I'll make this point, it's not jOe's views that bother me, it's his own behavior.

It's the individual, not his philosophy.

Last edited by canvasback; 09/07/18 05:06 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia