The importance of a Supreme Court which respects the rights of law abiding U.S. citizens is beyond any debate or argument for gun owners and shooters of any discipline. That certainly includes our rights to own and shoot Double Guns.

I just spent a whole 5 minutes e-mailing both of my U.S. Senators for the second time since the U.S. Supreme Court confirmation process for Judge Brett Kavanaugh began. I urge like minded double gun owners to do the same right now. We must never tolerate the kind of un-witnessed and unsubstantiated accusations which are now being used as the latest Democrat tactic to become the new normal.

I am not at all interested in debating these "bottom of the 9th inning" slanderous and salacious accusations with anyone... especially those who turned a blind eye to much worse from anti-gunners like Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy. Here is the text of the short messages I sent to my Republican and my Democrat Senators:

Senator _________, the disgusting display by Democrats, and the obvious political smear campaign against Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh are beyond the pale. I feel you should stand against this partisan and slanderous attack, and that you should vote to confirm Judge Kavanaugh, and put an end to this charade. I will be watching your actions and your vote on this important matter. I VOTE IN EVERY ELECTION.

It is very easy to Google "Contact (your state) U.S. Senators) to access a contact page to quickly e-mail your Senator. And make sure to get out and vote for pro-gun candidates in the November mid term elections.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.