Here is a comparison few people want to hear. I remember one of them robbing a bank I was in 25 years ago. No video exist. No physical evidence of any type. No other people remember them doing it in fact all questioned about it say they did not do it. But still since I remember it they have to prove they did not do it.

I was not there when she says this happened. No one was from what I understand. Maybe not even her as this might all be a drug induced memory. Look up recovered memories. My late sister in law had a sister claim her father abused her as a teenager. He was dead for a decade by then. Split the family apart. In time, the time line proved her father was stationed over seas for all but two months. She claimed it happened repeatedly for two years. In the end it was decided it was all a recovered memory that her therapist had accidentally or deliberately implanted in her mind.

I dont know if either female is right. I can only go by what facts they have. None so far. But I do know a accusation is not proof. So it comes down to who you believe. A person who has answered 3,000 questions and passed six FBI checks or someone who cant remembet time, place, others present because all her whitnesses say absolutely did not happen. Plus shes is still saying testifying under oath is a burden until the FBI investigates. Its all a stall. Enough already. Grow a set of balls and move for the vote.