Originally Posted By: Tom C

Yes, I have voted primarily Democratic since George Bush Jr's second term. That means I voted Republican for about 41 years and Democratic for 13 years. You can call me what you want. Here is what I believe on the BV subject. I believed her and did not believe him. He is an incredibly intelligent man with the professional qualifications that would make a good SCJ. I did not believe him because of his emotional plea which was certaining heart felt. I believe his emotional response was because of his fear of what if would do to his family and professional life and because of a strong desire to be on the SC. Those are strong motivating factors. She had nothing to gain unless you are a conspiracy believer. Yes, the Democrats may have slowed the process down on purpose because of the upcoming mid-terms but I believe he did it and she is telling the truth.

Just what do you find attractive about the Democrat Party's platform and by extension, the candidates? What is it you like about Democrats?
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.