Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....Nobel Peace Prize. I can't help thinking that Obama's was an embarrassment to him. Are you saying that Obama is somehow to blame for the Swede's giving him a prize? If so, please elucidate.

I have only blamed President and citizen Obama for his policy, the results of his policy, and his use of pc, race and division, to avoid all, repeat all, question about his results. That's it. I use sarcasm to make fun of false accomplishments and wedges, otherwise known as delusions and lies. And, driving wedges covers quite a bit of territory, such as hypocrisy, eh?

Did I blame him for getting some participation trophy? Nope. In the context of a job interview, he never, repeat never, expressed any embarrassment about the perceived kudo. You project your feelings in ways I find difficult to translate to reality. I don't care what lawful foreign organizations decide to do with their time and money.

I would have respected the act of a President Obama politely and without fanfare, returning the award pending completion of his Presidency and proof that he maintained the standards of the award. But, he'll rival President Trump when he feels entitled to a pat on the back, eh? Don't admit it, but you know lil barry stuck us in obscenely expensive and bloody quagmires long after he did victory laps for pulling us out, eh?

It's just policy and results, Bill, take a look.