Yeah John, I know. And I really got a kick about his reasons for claiming to convert from Republican to Democrat... especially the part about Bush taking us to war in Iraq for the wrong reasons. As I recall, it was mostly due to Saddam's repeated and blatant violations of the U.N. Sanctions put in place after the 1991 conflict. Saddam himself had used WMD, bragged about and threatened to use more, and thrown out U.N. Inspectors. And the decision to go to war was supported by an overwhelming number of Democrat Senators including Hillary Clinton.

I'll bet he voted for anti-gun Hillary anyway.

Tom C., along with Billy, says he is appalled by the number of U.S. soldiers killed in that war. But he and Billy don't seem at all concerned about the number of U.S. Soldiers killed in numerous wars approved by Democrat Presidents:

Republican Bush----- Iraq--------------- 4,497

Democrat Truman----- Korea---------- 54,246

Democrat Kennedy---- Vietnam-------- 58,209

Democrat Wilson----- World War I---- 116,516

Democrat Roosevelt-- World War II--- 405,399

They can somehow justify ignoring those trivial things, just as they can ignore the extremely racist and anti-woman's rights past of the Democrat Party.... and the overwhelming differences between Republicans and Democrats when it comes to infringing upon the 2nd Amendment and Gun Rights of Law Abiding U.S. Citizens.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.