Originally Posted By: keith
Fair enough James. Just let me know when the war, or even this battle, between Conservatives and Liberal Left Democrats has ended... or at least entered into a truce...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/6/nancy-pelosi-file-foia-request-fbi-report-sexual-a/

And after you do that, let me know when the time comes that we no longer have guys like King, rocky mtn bill, nca225, SKB, etc., constantly supporting anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Left Democrats.

It will be a lot easier to show magnanimity and goodwill when we don't have disingenuous people who claim to be on our side continually stabbing us in the back.

I didn't want this thread to become a political pissing contest. I said that in my initial post. But several Liberal Left Democrats decided it was their duty to denigrate a very pro-gun Supreme Court nominee. I can show grudging respect for guys like King and Billy, and gals like nca225, who can at least admit to their Liberal Left slant. Guys like our Liberal gunsmith who tries to hide it are another story.

EDIT: And here comes one of them now... responding in order to cover his tracks... even though he claims to IGNORE my posts! Do you think it will be a clever reply to craigd, or an invitation to go hunting, or maybe some pictures of a grip cap or buttstock???

Savor the victory man, savor the victory. The war will never be over. There will always be us and them. That's the way of mankind. But once in a while you need to take a break and enjoy what you have won. And this was a big win for all of us.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia