You and your fellow communistic liberal brothers are the cause of every problem on every thread.

Get rid of the Muslim loving liberal/communist here and there will be no problems.

[/quote]
Case in point.
I find this forum to be the best place on the internet for doublegun related discussions due to the wide variety of participants with specialized knowledge. However, the constant interjection of personal insults into threads such as Drew's detract from the forum as a whole. I am talking about incivility from all sides of the political spectrum. I am not talking about censorship of civil political discourse in the appropriate thread, but hijacking a non-political thread. Name calling and personal attacks have no place in a discussion among gentlemen (and gentle ladies).

As for being a freeloader, you will see my name on the "Friends" list every year since 2010. While checking to see when I first donated I noticed the friends list gets shorter every year. I do know very knowledgeable people who do not participate here for the very reason of being sick of being personally attacked. I suspect (but cannot prove) that the Friends list is getting shorter every year for the same reason.

Great-Great Grandson of D.M. Lefever
www.lefevercollectors.com