I use one for coyote hunting it is nearly perfect for tight cover. Mine is a 16/16/6.5x58R Sauer. I load 1 oz on NP BB's for close in coyotes and 90gr HP's in the rifle for those times they hang up out a ways, it will shoot sub MOA at 200 yards. I've been known to put a couple loads of Bismuth 6's in it on the hike back from a coyote stand for Pheasants and Ducks, nice to pop a cottontail for the pot also.

I also have a 16/16/7x57R for big game, where I hunt in the Midwest grouse and snowshoes are open during deer season, so it works well there. I also bought 20 boxes of 2 1/2" 16ga Brenneke's a few years back.

Personally I find the 16ga drilling to be a much nicer handling than those with double 12's up.

Rifles are legal to have in the field for coyotes and other predators in most of the states. In fact one of my buddies was looking seriously at a 20/20/25-35(6.5x52R) for a primary upland gun because he runs into so many coyotes while chasing birds. It got bid up beyond his reach.

I shoot a couple combo guns for coyote hunting also a 12/5.6x50R and 12/22 Savage Highpower(5.6x52R), with a single 12ga barrel they handle pretty nice.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.