Not Elsies but these two Piepers from 1922 are just 4 numbers apart. 3591 and 3595. One trailing the other through the Pieper factory almost 100 years ago now.

I bought the mid grade gun from a dealer in the Pacific Northwest. It's a 16 gauge, 29" barreled gun with mod and full chokes that weighs 6 pounds, 10.5 ounces. After having it for several years CJO called me one day and said he had a Pieper I might be interested in. Went over and looked at it....same gun without the better wood and engraving. Didn't notice the serial numbers until I got it home. Barrel lengths the same, chokes the same, weight is .5 ounce off. The field grade resides with a close friend now on the condition he can only sell it back to me. He really wanted a versatile SxS in 16 gauge. I had both guns restored (wood and bluing) and did the CCH on the engraved gun. Both started off in fantastic general condition when I bought them.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia