Well, there's some o' that stuff that can make a feller shake like a wet dog returnin' to the blind, that's for shur[Remington spellin'?];-)

Have found some of the pricier bourbons to be over-rated.. to my way of tasting anyway.

Inexpensive good tastin' day in & out bourbon is William Evans black label.

I'm right fond of Old Forrester & soda [that would be seltzer in some places or club soda in others, just so ya don't get confused] when an ice cold restorative is needed at the end of a hot summer's day. Weller can be subbed as can Dickel black label, but it ain't the same taste and there's dif.'s between those two. I like & enjoy both of them. Weller & soda more so than Dickel, but Dickel makes better juleps and Old Fashions, IMHO. Just saying.

Another inexpensive whiskey I sometimes enjoy for its taste is Triple Crown; a N. American blended whiskey from Weston, MO. I think of it as a pretty well kept secret. Goes for roughly $27/1.75L in my neck of the woods, sometimes slightly less! Good over ice; add a tiny splork of water, if you wish. 80% neutral grain spirits [Wodka, if you prefer] & 20% bourbon whiskey; 2yrs old according to the label. Don't sound like much when stated that way, but I've found it to be a good stand alone libation. Tastes vary, much as opinions about guns and dogs do. I'd not wish it any other way.

Merry Christmas, y'all!

I'll have to let my bass-ackwards entry stand & acknowledge Mr. Bill Ferguson's polite ref toit:-)

As someone once said, "Dyslexic's untie!"

Last edited by tw; 12/19/18 10:24 PM. Reason: cross fired