Ahh, Keith, you managed to catch the post in that 4 min window while I was composing the second half. No biggie.

Not pimping for anyone. Just think, with plenty of evidence, you are barking up the wrong tree. Your analogy to Picasso et al holds no water as a comparison. Think more along the whole gunmakers apprentice model.

The difference between you and I is that while our politics are extremely similar, I don't resort to dragging completely unrelated issues into the fray, and in the process attempt to make those unrelated issues relevant. They aren't. You would stay more relevant to your mission if you would do the same.

Edit to add: Additionally Keith, unless you have hacked numerous email accounts, I doubt you are privy to the exact conversations between Steve and his clients. You are simply speculating about what got said and what didn't get said.

Heck, I send guns to CJO for restoration. I don't ask exactly what he does and what he contracts out, although I know he does. What I do know is that when CJO calls me and tells me the gun is ready, every bit of it will have been done to CJO's extremely high standard. And I'm completely good with that.

Stick to uncovering deceptive liberals, not criticizing normal business procedures.

Last edited by canvasback; 12/21/18 12:22 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia