There you go again. No, I don't think it's a lie. When I peeked at your report all I saw was "google Australia, etc." Didn't catch the Brunswick part about your buddy's dog. Dogs get bit by snakes and survive. Maybe the vitamin C worked or maybe the dog got better on its own. A buddy's deer tracking bloodhound got bit by a big rattler on the leg. He couldn't get it to a vet. The vet finally called him late at night and said to bring him by in the a.m. It was too late for antivenom. This is the same vet who lost a dog after spending $3500 out of pocket on his own. The dog's leg swelled and skin burst. By morning the swelling went down and was treated for infection by the vet. Dale didn't do a thing to his dog. The venom ran its course by early morning. If a dog is gonna get bit, make it a 14" snake rather than one 60" long. Some of us love our dogs and don't just treat them as livestock. What's it to you that folks go the extra mile for their dogs? Is it skin off your nose? I'd rather live with doing too much than having to live with doing too little. Bet you went the extra mile for Buster. If you didn't that says more about you than the dog. Now that you have mastered the edit function, consider using a spell check.