Ted;
Don't in any way take this wrong, A mighty fine looking supper, except I would just go with a cup of water, or coffee since you aren't making it very Hot.
However, that cornbread is not JohnnyCake, it's way too thick for that.

Here is a description I found for JohnnyCake;
"Johnnycake is a cornmeal flatbread. An early American staple food, it is prepared on the Atlantic coast from Newfoundland to Jamaica. The food originates from the native inhabitants of North America. Wikipedia
Place of origin: United States of America
Alternative names: Jonnycake, shawnee cake, hoecake, johnny cake, journey cake, and johnny bread
Main ingredient: Cornmeal."

Notice the term "FlatBread". One, of course, does not have to be on the coast to enjoy it, I've been eating JohnnyCakes for about 80 years now, likely didn't eat any my first year of life. Here in TN though, we always called them Hoe Cakes, either way, they were less than half as thick as the bread in your picture. Folk-Lore has it in slave days they would take some cornmeal & a jar of Sorghum to the field with them. Come lunchtime they would build a fire in the corner of the field & heat their hoe over it to fry their Hoe Cakes, which they then smeared with the Sorghum. For that meal, I'd even be willing, old as I am, to chop some weeds out of a Cotton Field.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra