Ted; Yes, that's it. Here is how Lodge catalogs it;

Lodge 10.5 Inch Cast Iron Griddle. Pre-seasoned Round Cast Iron Pan Perfect for Pancakes, Pizzas, and Quesadillas.
by Lodge
10.5 Inch SeasonedCast Iron Griddle. The Lodge Cast Iron Griddle delivers heavy-duty performance, with lower side walls and a wider cooking surface. Great for the stovetop, campfire or oven.

It's perfect for Hoe Cakes also. As another stated the Hoe Cakes are always fried, Cornbread goes in the oven The one I use now is a Lodge, the old one from my Grandmother with the broken handle is unmarked. My Wife & I are both great believers in cast iron, we Have Skillets, Griddles, Bean Pots/Dutch Ovens, Camp Dutch Ovens, Waffle Irons (One by the Stover Engine Co). We also have both 6 & 12 pocket pans which make fluted dome-shaped cornbread muffins. little corn-stick pans, A divided cornbread skillet which makes 8 slices of cornbread & a 7 hole biscuit pan. some Ebelskiver pans & several other items. We are pretty well covered in the cast iron line & they all get used from time to time. We make all our waffles in that Stover iron as it works well on a gas burner. I have my Mothers old waffle irons, but they only work well on a wood stove with a cap removed so they have clearance for turning.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra