Originally Posted By: LeFusil
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Make a donation to the board and my motivation will cease to exist...

So untrue. You've been doing this from the beginning Frank. You can't NOT do it. You are a psychologist's dream come true for pathological behavior.

Aint that rich? This coming from the freeloading masochist, Mr. Mcfeeley doppelgnger, who keeps coming back for more beatdowns and making stupid comments absolutely no one cares about and rarely responds to. Youre a fugazi, BrentD. A poser. Pony up to Dave, quit spreading counterfeit discontent and quit running your jibs. Thatd be swell. Probably wont happen, youre just too stupid to quit.

I'm happy to round and round with you Short Fuse. Not a problem. You can even call me whatever names you want. I'm still not going to pay Dave a nickel and I will continue to recommend that no one else should either. So far, he doesn't much seem to care. But you sure love to speak for him. So, nope, not going to happen. If you or Frank or whomever want to take a swing at me, I'll happily oblige with a response. Count on it. In fact, you inspire me to make some sort of signature block about it. Why not? I'll have to do that soon. Thanks for provoking the idea. smile

and
"Just to stay on topic... :-)"

You, Shorty, should especially love that my first double gun was a Merkel. I still have and use that gun on a regular basis. It is every bit as reliable and functional as the Merkel reputation claims it should be. As ugly as you find it, and I admit, it does have that certain Teutonic profile that the English guns so nicely avoid, but as they say, "Beauty is as beauty does," and it was very affordable. Not to mention, coming from an 870, just about any decent double looks good.

Later, I discovered used guns, had the time to search for them and learn about them, a bit more pocket change to buy them, and I learned how to fix many things that I didn't think I could deal with back when I bought the Merk.

So there you have it. Shall we dance? your call.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]