Originally Posted By: buzz
I dont see any cowardice in jOe. Wheres that coming from? I havent seen Keith run to his rescue. Keith voices agreement with jOe occasionally, but I dont see any more than that. Sometimes jOe is wrong, but sometimes hes right. I think that can be said of us all. Sometimes his posts are meant as jokes and are amusing. I just dont see where hes hiding behind anyone. Sorry. And to qualify this, let me assure you, Ive been in his gunsights before too.

Buzz, I just looked at a you tube video of a guy demonstrating use of a turkey call, and Frank's main contribution was to call him fat. Frank was instrumental in getting another member here fired from his job. His offense? Calling Frank out and noting that should they ever meet, Frank was likely to have the shit kicked out of him. Check out turkey calling forums. Frank doesn't just save his best self for us. He behaves like a dick in whatever sphere he's operating in. Easy to find.

You and Keith may think he's just being straight and sometimes his humour is misunderstood. Reality and his lengthy track record says something different.

He started a nice thread yesterday. About how we all got started with SxS. So nice to see he's capable of it but the Keith in me sees laying groundwork so he can point to it in the future and say "Hey, I'm not always an azzhole!" I'll try to suppress my natural cynicism and enjoy his thread. It's a great one and just what this forum thrives on.

Last edited by canvasback; 01/31/19 09:34 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia