I have made my living in the bindery end of a commercial lithography operation for many years. I have never met a Journeyman, Apprentice, or Journey Production Worker, with more than 2 weeks on the job, who didnt have a pocket knife. Ive given a few JPWs pocket knives over the years, worked at a few shops that had a hard time holding onto staff, and new hires often showed up without a knife.
My pocket knives tend to see some abuse. I prefer stainless, it gets dull fast, but, sharpens up fast.
This one is lightweight, my Dad gave it to me about 2 decades ago: A Schrade SP3:

I run it over a Smiths V block 3-4 times a week.

Favorite pocket knife, is the Benchmade self opener. I dont typically carry it, however, it was a gift from a friend who carried it all over the world in the military, and Minnesota has a prohibition on self openers:

A Buck 500. I liked these, as it came with a sheath, and got the thing out of your pocket, and put it on your belt. In addition to the knife, Ill have a combination tape measure, and keys to the various machines at work in my pocket, and it gets crowded in there. But, people who dont work in the bindery or pressroom, simply dont like to see sheaths hanging off the grunts, and complain to management about it.
I simply dont press the issue, any longer:

Frost Cutlery:

Ill bet Ive given ten of these away, mostly to new bindery staff. You can get two at a gun show for $20, at least you used to be able to. Decent steel, not irreplaceable, good everyday knife for a new guy in printing, and he will use it every work day.

Hubertus self opener:

Another gift from a friend. German rostfree blade, stag handle, nickle
bolsters, and some decent file work on the back of the blade. Very handy little knife, and not used often-see above.

Like the rest of my stuff, not a collection, more of an accumulation.
Best,
Ted