Hey jOe. See first page. I thought about owning a double for many years. In November 2015 I went out to a gun show near Dulles Airport to buy a Thompson. I came back with a Reilly - my first ever double. It still is the most perfectly fitted gun for me. I don't hunt much anymore, maybe once a year in Missouri - one of my VN compatriots, who served many years abroad in other capacities with me, has a farm there. But I do shoot clays about every week or two here.

I got interested in when the gun was made, found a confused mess about Reilly history, and got into it. And I subsequently spent a lot of time in a desert region abroad with nothing much else to do. The more I delved into 19th century newspapers the more interesting it became and history really did come alive,.

jOe, sometimes you are funny; Many times you are just mean-spirited and vicious...but Alabamians expect that from Tennesseans, you know. Anyway, it all can be read above....oh wait a minute, we Alabamians know that's a difficult skill for a Tennessean...but there are a lot of pics. smile (Frank, just good naturerdly giving you as good as I get. smile

Last edited by Argo44; 07/30/19 10:48 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch