Originally Posted By: bushveld

Duncan Hill,(no longer an owner) founder of Hill Rod and Gun is involved in Christian ministries in Africa as well as the Uganda Orphans Fund.

That is an easy connection to make if you personally know him or his work. I doubt if more than 1% of the people who come here for Double Gun information know or care about that. When the Preacher posted his totally off-topic link, there was nothing except what I QUOTED from him... no reference to the former owner of Hill Rod and Gun. The Preacher edited his post after I QUOTED it, and then later added his dishonest crap about my failure to comprehend. Regardless, if the former owner is now engaged in ministries in Uganda, the Preacher's link has absolutely nothing to do with the original question which is concerned with accurate feedback for someone interested in dealing with Hill Rod and Gun today. But when you deal with a disingenuous preacher with an axe to grind, this is what you get.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.