Originally Posted By: SKB

You really need to read the whole thread to see what a nutter Billy(kieth) really is.
It can be found here:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=535239&page=4

Stevie, I can see what you found so upsetting about me pointing out your friend Steven's use of this forum for his free advertising campaigns, since you do the same thing on a slightly more subtle basis.

Steven had a pretty good gig going here, running his free advertising campaigns and selling his books and gunsmithing classes in the Classic Rifle forum for years, and more recently here in the Main Double Gun forum. Meanwhile, more honorable guys sold their stuff in the proper For Sale section, and paid Dave for the privilege.

That QUOTE from Dave, that I put in BOLD PURPLE TYPE... did I somehow misinterpret Dave seeming to say that people who use his forum for free advertising pisses him off?

Of course, hypocrisy and dishonesty runs rampant here. That is why King Brown complained that he felt I must be doing my own free advertising for the Republican Party by using that little picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "us Deplorables" in my tag line. I wonder what personal financial gain I was getting there? Yet your Liberal friend King would never say the same about your long running link to your business website, which is obviously for personal gain.

Of course, you and Steven aren't the only ones who do that free advertising. I let it roll off my back for years, but when you and Steven decided to personally attack me, I felt it was only fair to point out what you are doing. I am not a Moderator here, and don't concern myself with the unscrupulous actions of those who aren't attacking me. I can certainly understand that you don't want me to screw up a good thing. And I do understand that you feel personal attacks should only be a one way street. Sorry, it doesn't work that way with me.

Yeah, I'm a real nutter for exposing you all for what you are... but your pals who run their sick campaign to silence me and censor me by mining for dirt on me for months, sending an anonymous intimidation letter to my home, making repeated threats to post my personal information all over the internet, cowardly passing my phone number on to drunken slimeball Steven so he could call me slurring his words and and scream obscenities and threats, and more... well in your diseased mind, that's all perfectly normal and justified. And I'm a nutter... and a dickhead... and worse. OK then.

Of course, you and Chukarman see things from a unique perspective... with your heads planted far up each other's asses. Congratulations on finally coming out and showing what you are. Have a nice day.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.