Gil;
I dispense my powder with a Lyman 55 powder measure. I weigh to confirm the measurer setting but not every charge by any means. I use two loading blocks & after priming put the hulls in one block upside down. I then pick up a hull, upside down, flip it over under the measure's spout & dump the powder charge. I place the charged hull right side up in the other block. No powder is dumped into a case which was not just previous upside down. I have used this method for around 50 years & have never double charged a case. All of my roll crimping has been done with the crimper clamped to the bench horizontally, have never had a problem with this.

I will try & take some pictures of my Thalson & a Vandalia soon. These are rather handy for "Small Batch" loading. I try to take most of my picks outdoors as I do not have good indoor lighting for photography. It seems to be raining here every day though.

I also have a few primitives in the rifle/pistol field if anyone is interested. didn't mention them as this is a shotgun board, but will do so on request.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra