Just my 2 cents worth- not meaning any discouragement- but I see a few possible "issues" if you wish to shoot it with appropriate low pressure loads: (1) elongation or "out of round" on the firing pin holes, and the left barrel firing pin is not centered- (2) pressure ring marks on the standing breech- also wear mark from the extractor bar-- (3) no visible 90% radius at the base of the standing breech- a radius is a gun engineers method moving stress away from critical locking surfaces--

The late Brad Bachelder was both a close friend and hunting pal, but a true master gunmaker/gunsmith-- His passing a little over a year ago left the gunworld without a craftsman par excellence-------

Buck Hamlin lives in Peavely MO- is an avid turkey hunter, stock car enthusiast, and also a master gunsmith, who specializes in L.C. Smiths and Lefevers-- Buck has worked on 3 of my 12 gauge L.C. Smiths over the past 12 years-- The other gent is right, you have o get him on the phone, as he does NOT use the Internet- very wise man indeed, it might seem-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..