Still working on Reilly manufacturing piece. it is now very solid. In the meantime, for Reilly .500 BPE shooters, here is a load which works for 9.3X75R from this line:

https://www.handloadersbench.com/forum/m...ble-rifle/page2

the S/N, on the bottom trigger guard tang, is 203XX. The legend on the barrel is just, "E.M. Reilly & Co., Oxford Street, London", on the left barrel and "& Rue Scribe" on the right barrel. There neither is nor was any numbers with the addresses. Mine has had the barrels re-blacked sometime in the distant past and I believe the butt stock has been refinished. The butt is a beautiful piece of walnut. I has a keyed forearm, is a Jones underlever, steel grip cap and butt plate. I suppose it is scroll engraving and is very fine. Both lock plates have "E.M. Reilly & Co. engraved at the top edge. Oh, I want to remember the gentleman I bought it from some 20 years ago told me the rib had been recut. I don't know how to tell other than it is in good condition. Mine has a cheek rest and a silver escutcheon inlaid approximately 6 inches forward of the butt plate and about 1 1/2 inches rearward of the butt stock sling stud., one standing and one folding, shallow "V" rear sight and a silver bead front sight.....maybe. I guess it's silver.

My "Nitro for Black" load is 60 grs. of IMR-3031, open cell foam filler to fit the empty space to the bottom of the bullet and a 350 gr. hard cast bullet. Group size runs between 2" and 2 1/2" at 50 yards. A Hawk bullet of the same weight can be substituted.

I was never able to get a straight black powder load to shoot to the sights or regulate. I did work up a duplex load of 8 grs. of SR-4759 under either 110 or 115 grs. of Old Eynsford 2F, a beeswax base wad, an SPG grease cookie, a .020 card wad over that and all under 350 gr. cast bullet of 25-1 alloy, sized to .500 and paper patched. It's a PITA to load but it does shoot to point of aim and regulates both barrels. Group size runs around 3 inches at 50 yards.

I don't know if all Reilly's have Henry rifling but mine does. I'll never own another rifle so rifled.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch