We get how you enjoy projecting victimhood William ("nca said something mean to me and no one came to my defense", like you need anyone's help) but (as we've previously debated) observing bad words or bad behavior is not a "personal attack".
Observing the documented depravity of any "professional denominational executive" representing an institutional church is not an attack on the people who make up that denomination or independent church. Had some "friend of Satan" (unbelievable) not spoken up, and the Criminal Justice System not be involved, predatory pedophiles in the Catholic church would still be enabled, and the Church would still be stonewalling. And it is shameful that the Baptist church has been late to deal with the problem. I wrote the Child Protection Policy for our church in 1995, but few Baptist churches (all independent with no denominational oversite) adopted policies until forced to do so by their insurance carriers.
The church universal was built on the unshakable rock that Jesus IS the Christ (Matthew 16:16), was established on the Day of Pentecost, declared forgiveness of sins in the name of Jesus, not in the name of the church or through the church (Acts 2:38), and knowledge (not hope) of eternal life (1 John 5:13), which Jesus provided by his substitutionary atonement on the cross and proved on that first Easter morning by the resurrection.
Some who claim to represent Jesus are a reproach to the name of our Savior and are driving people away from God. And the Bible made a specific point about the obligation to protect the children in Matthew 18:6.
Bigotry (anti-Catholic or anti-anything else) should have no place on this Forum and should be called out.
Bullying and childish name calling (Libtard, "Jap") should have no place on this Forum.
Speaking the truth, if it IS the truth and not an opinion rooting in hatred or prejudice, is not bigotry. (Ephesians 4:25)