Originally Posted By: Ken61
I'll be more than happy to redo your tubes. In both your cases, I did have your tubes an exfessivly long time. It was what I call "Hang Time" when I had accepted them but had not started working on them. I no longer accept barrels until I'm ready to work on them. In both cases tubes were requested to be sent back before they were done. Not that I blame you, I had had them for too long. Same with a set of English barrels I recently sent back in unacceptable condition. I hope I get those back as well. Currently, I'm providing about a four month turnaround time. I do not expect anyone to be satisfied with substandard results, so feel free to return them.

Redo them? They couldn’t stand another round with you. And there is no way you could restore the “wiggle lines” or the Parker name on the ribs. How about also compensating me the $350 my gunsmith charged for the barrel honing and putting the barrel back on face as a result of letting the acid eat away the underlug! It wouldn’t be so bad and I wouldn’t be so angry had you not lied about the barrels for so long. For two years I would call and you would say they were finished and would be shipped “next week” only to increase the frustration when they didn’t show up. Several other customers of yours who I have visited with had the same experience. Didn’t one finally have the local police pay you a visit encouraging you to return the barrels?

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)