King;
For the most part, those commandments have been carried over in some form into Christianity. The commandment to Remember the Sabbath Day & Keep it Holy was a commandment given only to Israel.
Christians are not commanded to Keep the Sabbath, the 7th day of the week (Saturday). They are rather commanded to Assemble & Worship on the First Day of the Week (Sunday), the day Jesus arose from the dead & the day the Church which he purchased with his Blood was established on the first Pentecost following his Ressurection.

I Believe what is written in the "Word of God" not what any man has instigated or written. Jesus, The Christ, plainly stated "The Words Which I Have Spoken, the Same Will Judge You in the Last Day".
There are no provisions made for any man to Alter the Words spoken by God or his Son Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

Quote:
Rom 3:3  For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 
Rom 3:4  God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged. 

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra